Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekly Style Forecast




Boyfriend jeans. That's right I said it. No, not your boyfriend's jeans but the only boyfriends you will ever need in your life are these bad boys. Lately boyfriend jeans have been all the rage. We've seen them on models, actresses, even that odd next door neighbor of yours. Not to be confused with mom jeans which of course are unflattering on just about anyone, even you mom. I have formed a little addiction to these jeans lately. Their relaxed fit look super sexy with a pair of heels or ankle booties yet feel so comfortable that you feel like you're in sweats- and get this you can actually move around in them unlike those skin tight skinny jeans of yours. I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans which was a little more difficult than I expected since the ones I fell in love with have a 300$ price tag. Though, throughout my extensive search, I have come across quite a few pairs with reasonable price tags. Here I bring you, readers of this blog, the must have item in your closet for fall: the boyfriend jean.

One teaspoon- Awesome Baggies 140$ - (I got myself a pair of these babies, cant wait for them to come in the mail.) If you dont want to order them from Australia, other sites like free people and shopwasteland have these in stock and ship from the states.

Free People- Relaxed Skinnies 98$ - These dont have boyfriend in the name but technically these are boyfriend jeans according to the way the fit looks and the model wears them. I would suggest sizing up in these for a more looser fit.

Nasty Gal- Ripped Boyfriend Jeans 68$
Nasty Gal- Ex-boyfriend Jeans 78$
Nasty Gal- Ex-boyfriend Jeans in True Blue 78$
Asos- Distressed Boyfriend Jean 84.45$

A little tip for you boyfriend jeans lovers. You should size up for a more relaxed fit and also try rolling them up a bit to show off the ankle and those cute shoes of yours.

xx Victoria Wixson

No comments:

Post a Comment